Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Air Max 2015 Review 5 also very earnest

Air Max 2015 Review 5 also very earnest

stop.Sit that well, I some affairs want to thoroughly have a chat with Air Max 2015." Squat down, Lin Fang asks a way:"Did Air Max 2015 have boyfriend" Liu Han Xin not from one Leng, say:"Manager Lin, this is my private affairs, seem to be with the affair nothing important of company to relate toDo Air Max 2015 mind if I not answer Air Max 2015r question" "The of course not goes, have to answer."Lin Fang says, " this isn't what private affairs.Time of inviting have the Tu of a lot of good matters is hurtling Air Max 2015 come to accept appointment of,.Air Max 2015 Review I have to doubt there is also person's existence like this in the company of now.If Air Max 2015 have boyfriend, those people may will refrain from rash action, can't whole day of put idea on Air Max 2015, with as for there is no mood work.Do Air Max 2015 say that the affair that Air Max 2015 have boyfriend isn't that the influence is very big" Liu Han Xin's eyebrows very tiny Cu Cu, although feel that there is some chicaneries in the words that the wood puts, however, still bear a temperament answer way:"I don't have boy.friend." What about Lin Fang the mouth smiled for a while and said:"Is true ofAssistant is so beautiful, should not.BE isn't that Air Max 2015 request too Gao" "Manager Lin, these should with company without anily relating toIf Air Max 2015 the words of nothing important affair, I walked first."Liu Han Xin says. "E, etc., etc.!"Lin Fang hurriedly calls way, " in fact I am to want to ask, do Air Max 2015 know Zheng Shuang" Liu Han Xin Leng Leng, tiny tinily ordered to nod, say:"Know, once saw several side before." The wood puts on. www.google.com e Leng, tiny tinily smiled to smile, say:"I think that should not is once saw several side so simpleIs he pursuing Air Max 2015" "Manager Lin, I hope that Air Max 2015 can chase more idea concern on the work, not my private affairs up."Liu Han Xin some upsetly say, " I seem to have no necessity to tell Air Max 2015 so many affairs" "Assistant, I am to be asking Air Max 2015 this question very hard, so, I hope Air Max 2015 also very earnest answer I."Lin Fang says, " Zheng Shuang has how much of ability I am very clear, that written test of time he is spent money to buy others of try book so just pass of investigate.And, see clear with his performance is a rich rich people Ye, that what is his coming to the purpose of company Obviously not for the sake of thoroughly the work earn money and strive for for a good future, but just want to approach Air Max 2015 to pursue Air Max 2015.These I can also comprehend, Air Max 2015ng man, engaging fair lady gentleman good Qiu.However, this is the company, I don't hope at my subordinate someone not and thoroughly work and led astray a pot of . Air Max 2015 Review gruel because of a rat excrement.Assistant, do Air Max 2015 understand my meaning" Is silent a short moment, Liu Han Xin deeply absorbed tone and said:"Zheng Shuang is really pursuing me, he is the big Air Max 2015ng master of the south city gold Ding industry of Su.Although the industry of gold Ding doesn't have HK investment company real strenght strong, however, pour in the industry is do very outstandingly.At Su south city that also calculate up is a big company.Manager Lin.

Air Max 2015 Review trusts, Mr. private clear I still can attain of, I absolutely can't because the private affairs son influences my public affairs." "My of course not is to doubt Air Max 2015."Lin Fang says, " I just fear that the other people harass Air Max 2015.Air Max 2015 are my beauty assistant, how can let an other people harassmentTo.Like, this affair I knew, Air Max 2015 can go out to work.The affair hands over to me the processing, I will put even thi.s affair for Air Max 2015." "Air Max 2015 how put even"Liu Han Xin Leng for a while, say, " manager Lin, this is my affair, I will handle like." "How do Air Max 2015 handleUnless Air Max 2015 seek a boyfriend."Lin Fang says, " YiTo, rather I do Air Max 2015r boyfriendWith my excellent, those amorist should will feel inferior to others, don't dare to closed to Air Max 2015 again" Liu Han Xin is a burst of and startled, put to the wood of from love and suggest her to can not agree against principle, but, again not say what, have to turn round to .leave. "Assistant, and an affair has to remind Air Max 2015 for a while."Lin Fang immediately after says, " hereafter go to work of time button up one more grain of of the buttons of shirt, Air Max 2015 so absolutely be let criminal offense, I had no way to hard work." Liu Han Xin's facial expression is immediately cold to come down, have some the impulse that wants to deliver a violent wind, however, is make every effort is repressing.After going out, a door that puts a wood of "bang" closes.Isn't that she doesn't want to button up one more grain, but really have no way to button up one more grain, words like that, estimate that the shirt will be supported something to explode. The work in the first day basically spends in the boredom.Those investment item, underneath of the persons all have already .

air max 2015 Cheap Air Max 2015 Air Max 2015 Review AIR MAX 2015 Air Max 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment